skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baby countdown!
The thing you see on the left side is called a Widget. I added it here, so you could see the baby grow! Each week, or whenever baby hits another milestone, the baby in the widget will grow and change also! I thought it was neat - enjoy!
5 comments:
that is SO neat!!!
C!! I'm sorry I didnt see this sooner!! I NEVER check my email LOL. I will have to give you the one that I have to check all the time (ie work email lol) I love ya girl and I am sooo excited for you!! I love the widget!! its sooo cute!! I hope your feeling ok today!!
Thanks guys!
Shannon, for sure let me know about that email!
You know I am soooo happy for you. But everytime I look at your baby growth chart it reminds me I should be that far along. I know it will happen again soon enough, and I'm not worried about that, but it's weird to remember my baby would have been the same size as yours right now.
love ya! xo
I know MA. I think about that all the time, too. We were supposed to be due just a day apart. It makes me sad! It'll happen for you and B again, that's for sure!! The odds are in your favor!!
xoxo back!
Post a Comment