ahh look at that baby belly.. I'm envious.. I just look pudgy :( Congrats on the baby boy Christina... I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better and you got to see your new little guy.. keep in touch when you can!!!
Ps.. last comment was BobbieA..lol.. Somehow Blogger is still associated with an account I set up along time ago.. just wanted you to know who photo-shopaholic is..lol.. I'll try to get that fixed sometime.. I have a baby blog.. just haven't been updating well.. Here it is http://bobbieonceagain.bravejournal.com/
4 comments:
You are so freakin cute!
ahh look at that baby belly.. I'm envious.. I just look pudgy :(
Congrats on the baby boy Christina...
I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better and you got to see your new little guy.. keep in touch when you can!!!
Ps.. last comment was BobbieA..lol.. Somehow Blogger is still associated with an account I set up along time ago.. just wanted you to know who photo-shopaholic is..lol.. I'll try to get that fixed sometime.. I have a baby blog.. just haven't been updating well.. Here it is
http://bobbieonceagain.bravejournal.com/
Hee hee! Thank you Jen! I feel otherwise sometimes. LMAO!
Bobbie! I'm so glad you made it over here. I'm due to send you another email soon!! I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment