Friday, September 5, 2008

If it's not one thing, it's another!

Finally, I start to feel pretty darn good - then I get a head cold. Which turns into puking yesterday. I called the doc's office, and they had me come in. The doctor I saw (not my regular OB) wanted me to stay and get some IV fluids. It took two bags before I felt better!! My regular OB doc happened to walk by the door before I got the IV, and she asked what the heck I was doing there, so I explained. She came to check on me later, too so that was great. The doc I had last night was really great, too. With all the issues we've had with the Military hospital, it's nice to actually have some good docs/nurses/techs that take care of you. It makes all of the other BS worth it!

So rest for me today, but I'm feeling much better! Landon took the day off to take the kids to school and back....he also informed me that when he got home, he'd make breakfast!!

2 comments:

Maryann said...

What problems have you had with the military hospitals? They (well the army docs) almost killed my sister and nephew when he was born. It's a long story.

Christina said...

Well with this one, they have lack of communication. Appointments have been canceled w/o my knowledge, the lab people don't know how to draw blood, people are just basically idiots there. MY docs though and the office I go to are GREAT. But ugh I've had some issues...